Write For Us
We welcome writers to contribute high-quality, original content to our website. We publish articles related to website cookies, privacy regulations, and data privacy compliance. Our target audiences are business owners, webmasters, web developers, or anyone interested in knowing more about these topics and make informed decisions for their business.
If you are interested, please read through our guidelines carefully and get in touch with us to submit the proposal.
- The article should be a minimum of 1200 words.
- Content must be of high quality, well-researched and unique, not published elsewhere (before you write for us, please look at our already published articles).
- The content must be a resource of knowledge and drive readers to take necessary action.
- The content must be SEO-optimized.
- Use appropriate headlines in the article content (H2, H3, and only if necessary H4).
- Add relevant links to support facts and figures.
- In case of content related to privacy regulations, always link the official document/text.
- Avoid legal and technical jargon as much as possible.
- Try to avoid passive voice in the articles as much as possible.
- For product recommendations or listicles, please do ample research. Do not oversell them and be honest about the pros and cons of the products.
- Add images with appropriate captions (wherever possible) and alt texts.
- We love a good, original infographic!
- Give credit to the original source for using third-party images.
- We welcome featured images with articles. Please go through CookieLawinfo featured images for style and format reference.
- We allow only one do-follow link in either the article or author bio.
- You are free to (and we encourage you to) share the published article on social media channels.
If you can meet these guidelines to write for us, pitch us your article (or an outline) by using our email:
Subject line: CookieLawInfo Guest Post
Please do not email us for guest posts without at least a topic and an outline.
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.