Write for us
Are you a passionate writer and an expert on browser cookies and privacy compliance? Do you want to share your thoughts and knowledge with a vast audience? Then, write for CookieLaw Info!
We are on the lookout for engaging and informative articles covering topics such as cookie consent, cookie management tools, and privacy regulations.
Here’s how the whole process works:
To pitch your idea to us, simply follow these steps:
- Choose a topic on one of the following topics that you are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about (please check CookieLawInfo blog to make sure we haven’t covered it):
- Browser cookies
- Cookie consent
- Cookie management tools and methods
- Privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Privacy compliance
- WordPress plugins
Some of the types of articles we look forward to are:
- Listicles (examples, tips)
- How-to articles/guides
- Explainer posts (what is x or why x matters)
- Opinion pieces from subject-matter experts
Craft a compelling and concise pitch that clearly outlines your idea. Note that we publish content for business owners, webmasters, web developers and entrepreneurs who build websites and digital products and need to comply with privacy regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). When submitting a pitch for a guest post, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- A clear and concise pitch that includes a brief summary of the topic, why it is relevant and valuable to our audience, and any unique perspectives or insights you plan to bring to the article.
- Any relevant research or sources that support your topic and ideas.
- A rough outline or structure for the article.
- Any previous writing samples or links to published work.
- Vague or broad pitches that lack specific details.
- Pitches that are not relevant to our audience or our website’s content.
- Plagiarized or copied content.
- Pitches that do not demonstrate a clear understanding of the topic or a unique perspective.
- Unprofessional or unstructured pitches.
- Anything other than your pitch for the guest post.
- Submit your pitch via our form.
Upon receipt of your pitch, we will conduct a thorough review and respond within 7-10 business days. If you do not receive a response from us within 14 business days, it may indicate that we have not selected your pitch for further consideration.
If your pitch is approved (however, this does not guarantee publication), we will request that you submit the first draft of your article. Once approved, we will provide you with guidelines to follow while writing the article, as well as a form to upload it.
We will review your submission and provide a response within 14 business days. Please note that we reserve the right to determine whether your submission is suitable for publication. Our review process typically involves three key steps:
- a deep plagiarism check,
- content quality check and
- content clarity and accuracy check.
If your submission passes all three steps, we will select it for publishing. If this occurs, our editorial team will contact you and may request further edits and revisions. In the event that we reject your submission, you are free to publish it elsewhere.
Once your article has been confirmed for publishing, we will inform you of the tentative publishing date. Please note that we reserve the right to edit and modify the article in the future to meet our editorial standards.
Note that we do not offer any writing free nor do we accept one for publishing.
Why write for us?
CookieLawInfo is visited by thousands of people in a month and has a domain rating (DR) score of 70. Publishing your article on our website can provide several benefits, both for the writer and for our audience. Some potential benefits of writing for us include:
- Exposure to a wide audience through our website, newsletter, and social media channels
- Opportunity to showcase your writing skills and expertise to potential clients and employers
- Enhance your personal and professional brand through bylined articles on our platform
- Contributing to a community of like-minded individuals
Ready to pitch?
If you have read all the guidelines and are ready to send us your pitch, please fill out this form.
Please note that this form is exclusively for submitting pitches. Sending a completed article may result in rejection. Any inquiries about payment or unrelated topics will be disregarded and classified as spam.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns related to guest posts, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CLI guest post query”.
Please use this email to inquire about any topics that we may have not covered. We will disregard and label as spam any emails regarding guest post prices or topics that are irrelevant to our niche. Thank you for your understanding.