Write For Us
We aim to help our target audiences, such as business owners, webmasters, web developers, and other curious minds to discover high-quality content about web cookies, privacy regulations, and privacy compliance so that they can make informed decisions for their business.
If you think you can contribute great, original content such as articles, how-to guides, listicles, whitepapers, case studies, or research articles to our website, go through our guidelines and submit your proposal.
Our content team spends a lot of time researching and crafting content for our website. Before submitting your idea to us, be sure to read and understand the following guidelines:
- Submit an article of at least 1200 words.
- Do not submit content published anywhere else (please look at our already published articles).
- Follow SEO best practices.
- Add relevant links to support facts and figures and in case of privacy regulations, link the official document/text.
- Avoid legal and technical jargon as much as possible.
- Avoid passive voice in the articles as much as possible.
- Do not use the content to advertise your brand.
- Caption images wherever relevant.
- Give credit to the original source/owner when using third-party content.
- We allow one do-follow link within the content or in the author bio in exchange for a do-follow link to CookieLawInfo or our sister site.
If you can meet these guidelines, pitch us your content by filling the form.
We want to give your ideas a fair chance, so we will carefully review your pitches. Generally, we aim to respond within 7-10 business days. If you do not hear from us after 15 business days, we may not have chosen to move forward with your pitch.
We reserve the right to determine whether the content is suitable for publication. If we do not publish it, you can submit it elsewhere. If we decide to publish it, we retain the right to edit and modify it to meet our standards.
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org