Write For Us
We aim to help our target audiences, such as business owners, webmasters, web developers, and other curious minds to discover high-quality content about web cookies, privacy regulations, and privacy complianceso that they can make informed decisions for their business.
If you think you can contribute great, original content such as articles, whitepapers, case studies or research articles to our website, go through our guidelines and submit your proposal.
Our team comprise writers who spend a lot of time researching and creating content for the website. So, we expect you to take the time to review our guidelines and prepare the proposal.
- The content should be a minimum of 1200 words
- The content should not be published anywhere else (please look at our already published articles)
- The content must follow SEO best practices.
- Add relevant links to support facts and figures and in case of privacy regulations, link the official document/text.
- Avoid legal and technical jargon as much as possible.
- Avoid passive voice in the articles as much as possible.
- Do not use the content to advertise your brand.
- Images should have appropriate captions (wherever possible).
- Give credit to the original source/owner when using third-party content.
- We allow only one do-follow link in the content or author bio.
If you can meet these guidelines, pitch us your content by filling the form.
After we receive the content, we will review it thoroughly. We usually take 5-7 days to respond.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish the article. If we do not publish the article you can reuse it for your own purposes and if we publish it, we own the right to edit and modify the article in the future.
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com